Friday, September 19, 2008

Couple things:

I'm working on a plan to update this more as a personal challenge! I love personal challenges!

Also, from Laura Miller's article on Salon.com about DFW's suicide, we get this: to counter exhausting self-consciousness he practiced a "rigorous and imaginative compassion." I scribbled it inside my pocketbook I liked it so much.

And finally, I'm entranced by this spam email I read, imagining it's like an internet rune by which I can tell my future, or maybe a cryptic map to millons of Nigerian dollars. You tell me.

"Lila Thomson" CaseyexhaustBlanco@wikipedia.org

sourberry ginmill ed,

counsel sunset colony? assurance, edit nielson.colony jessica protract assurance cyclone playtime, skipgaberones marshland congestive absolve salvage.

counsel eldest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashima said...

hoorah on the personal challenge.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home