Friday, December 16, 2005

I was going to write something about the snow here, and how beautiful it is. I was so mesmerized by the giant snowflakes falling between the skyscrapers downtown this morning that I was almost run over by a cab. I carried my camera around today in order to record the sad, familiar, and beautiful return of winter; but no picture can do it justice, and I am a terrible photographer. Anyway, it just took me an hour to get the Scissors of St. Renegade picture to appear in the corner, and I have to visit a kid in the psych unit tomorrow, so I need to get some rest. If you are the praying kind then kindly pray that I can be of some use and some comfort to that child and all the parents and children that let me into their lonely lives. If you live in California I wish that you could walk through giant snowflakes on a 35 degree day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home