Saturday, December 03, 2005

DADDY LOVES TRISCUITS!
My Daddy loves those tasty woven wheat crackers. Often there are teeny wheat twigs in his beard and moustache. We stopped by his house on the way home from Thanksgiving and I grabbed some Triscuits from a (reused!) plastic baggie on the counter and yelled "Hey Dad, I'm taking some Triscuits!" He thought I was taking a box and excited ran down to advise me on what kind of Triscuit would be good for a long drive home, and he knows, cuz he drives a truck. I like that even though he has eaten a box of the same snack crackers even couple of days for the last 40 years he welcomes the new Triscuit flavors.

He recommends Cheddar, but I don't, because they are the only Triscuit made with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil. I say go with the originals. Get wheat twigs all stuck on your face.

1 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

That's devotion!!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home